Families on Southern Caribbean gay bears group cruise
Island hop Hawaii in style, with 18 restaurants and 11 bars and lounges, excellent accommodations perfect for whale watching, witnessing Kilauea Volcano or dramatic views of the Napali Coast. Join us on our most exotic itinerary when our gay group on the classic ship, Celebrity Reflection , cruises to Cyprus, Greece, Turkey, and Israel!
This sailing is best for travelers who want to combine exploration with luxury, and have a large vacation budget.
Gay Way to Amsterdam: Hotels
- It's nice to have something like this if it is run right and adults are around to run the activities, not just let them run around. When one person got sick for 24 hours, the doctor's office was helpful and they took good care of that family member.
- We were in Aqua Class on Celebrity and missed having that smaller specialty restaurant every night, but the food quality on Princess was comparable.
- Maybe the head chef changed?
- I tried to make the best of it.
- But we had a fun, wonderful time. For all I know, the investigation could have been completed an hour earlier.
- Then back to the port with a quick tour of downtown Bridgetown on the way. That was difficult to do on this trip, as two of our five excursions were cancelled at the last minute, forcing us to scramble for others.
Again I was not expecting The Ritz but still. We've sorted them in order of when they depart…and oh boy are we spoilt for choice! For a fun-filled cruise packed with plenty of hot young guys and lots of great parties, check out some of the bigger gay cruise companies like Atlantis. Bingo was fun and much easier now they have electronic tablets instead of paper sheets.
There were 2 other couples at our table, one middle-aged and one older.