Gay LinksResources Equality & DiversitySexual Orientation Diversity Training: Awareness and Inclusive Communication
The Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement is a UK-based international Charity which challenges homophobia and transphobia, especially within the Church and faith-based organisations, as well as working to create and praying for an inclusive church.
Resources The University has produced Guidance on Gender Reassignment for Staff which provides information on good practice to support staff and institutions in implementing the University's Equal Opportunity Policy in relation to gender reassignment. Study at Cambridge Undergraduate Graduate International students Continuing education Executive and professional education Courses in education.
Please email equality admin. Stonewall has produced a guide that consider how non-LGB colleagues can positively contribute to the development of inclusive workplaces. Understanding Implicit Bias.
Get to Know M4M Singles on# 1 Local Salinas Gay Hookup Site
- The Network committee meets formally four times a year, usually between 1pm and 2pm on campus to discuss Network progress and business. Stonewall tel.
- Their website brings together a wide range of equality and human rights information and resources provided by EDF and other organisations.
- Watch the video. Too old to hire?
- I ve been to some gay meetup groups
- Gay Travel for the Single Man Gay travel
- National organisations Broken Rainbow tel.
- Dhiverse is a local charity concerned with HIV and STD education; their site is a good source of information and there is potential for volunteering and making friends. The Gender Trust tel.
- International students Continuing education Executive and professional education Courses in education.
- Although London-based, NPL has resources which may be of interest to Cambridge-based staff and students or those who wish to participate in the organisation's work. Additionally, the Network works closely with the Dignity Work team who can provide assistance on more specific cases of discrimination, bullying, harassment and victimisation.
- Understanding Implicit Bias.
- Understanding Implicit Bias. Research at Cambridge.
University trans equality policy. Make sure you know what to expect before you make your choice. Parent Carer Scientist. This project was funded by Public Health Devon.